Monday, October 6, 2008

Airbrush magic strikes again

She has a new album due for release in November. Can you tell who she is from the album pix?



(Click on images to view bigger)

It's a tough call isn't it. I couldn't tell either.

Answer...............

.....It's none other than Sarah Brightman!

And here's what she looked like in the '80s, and in more recent times:



(Click on images to view bigger)

Compare the above with how she looks in her new album:



(Click on image to view bigger)

I know they want to make her look good and all, but I mean, I can't even recognise her anymore! If you ask me, 48-year-old Sarah already looks fabulous and glowing for her age; she doesn't need such drastic Photoshop work!


_________________________________________________________

No comments: